We deliver our specialist products and services through a wide range of intermediary distribution partners, including independent financial advisers, wealth managers, employee benefit consultants and private banks. We also pride ourselves on providing fair priced, risk-controlled solutions to most pension needs.
- 1982 – Company launched providing financial advice and small self- administered schemes administration (SSAS).
- 1997 – Entered the self-invested personal pension (SIPP) market.
- 2009 – Sold the financial advisory arm of our business to focus on pension administration.
- 2013 – Embark group acquired controlling stake of Hornbuckle (vital statistics below for the Group)
- 2016 – Embark Services Limited (ESL), trading as Hornbuckle was created as a wholly owned subsidiary of Embark Group.
Embark Group’s vital statistics
- Employs 650+
- Nine offices located around the UK
- c£34.6bn assets under administration
- c402,000 consumer clients
- AKG rating of B (strong) across the Group
- Multi-award winning business
- Profitable business with a multi-million pound capital investment strategy
- Committed to professional excellence across our people
- Blue chip management and non-executive team
- £30m Professional Indemnity (PI) cover and Cyber Insurance
Figures are pro-forma and include the recent acquisition of Alliance Trust Savings. All figures as at 1 July 2020.