Our Full SIPP gives your client the freedom to decide where to invest their pension savings. It also allows individuals to take control and manage their pension fund in a way that works for them. Please note that we continue to accept non-standard investments into our full SIPP.
- Excellent investment freedom, including commercial property, OEICs, unit trusts and unlisted shares.
- Significant tax advantages with tax relief on contributions.
- Greater flexibility in the way benefits may be taken in retirement. Up to 25% of the value of your clients SIPP investments can be taken as a tax free cash sum whilst the remainder is still invested.
- At retirement, the client has a number of choices. They can take full or partial drawdown income from their invested fund, buy an annuity, or have a combination of these.
- Competitively priced with a clear charging structure.
- Wide range of investment choice.
- Allows flexible options when the client chooses to take benefits.
- Clients in capped drawdown can remain in capped drawdown or convert to flexi-access drawdown.
- Make single and regular payments as well as transfer in from other pension schemes, in cash or in specie. The client can stop and start payments to their SIPP for added flexibility.
The information contained in this page is based on our understanding of current law and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) practice, which is subject to change.