What we deliver
With more than 250 registered SIPP and SSAS providers in the UK, it’s a crowded marketplace. But very few of these organisations can tick the following critical boxes:
- They have deep-rooted expertise across the range of investment instruments for which SIPPs were built, underpinned by experience of every imaginable client need.
- They have the right resources – measured by people, technology and financial strength – to safely operate in a challenging regulatory environment.
- They have the scale to deliver risk management, client service and ongoing investment in their client service platform. In this tight margin business, firms with less than £2bn of SIPP/SSAS AuA are highly unlikely to be sustainable over the long term.
- They’re independent, and only want to sell you excellent retirement vehicles. The majority of the top 20 SIPP players are at least part-owned by insurance companies or other large-scale financial services organisations who want a bigger share of your wallet.
If you’re looking for a SIPP partner who can deliver both the complex and the simple in a combined package, then it’s worth talking to us. If we decide to work together, you can be confident that we’ll stop at nothing to deliver:
- The ability to trade complex investment types for your client quickly and safely.
- Access to sensibly priced, market-competitive services. We don’t aim to be cheap, but we do aim to offer transparent value for money.
- Services driven by leading-edge technology, designed to help you deliver exceptional service to your clients.
- Outstanding risk management designed to protect you and your clients, backed by our scale, our systems, our competence and our insights.
- Direct one-to-one support from our team of Business Development Managers to help you shape your retirement proposition, to facilitate our services to you.
- What we’ve promised to deliver, as measured by clear service level agreements.