Our approach to relationships is very simple. We work in partnership with you to:
- Deliver excellent service to our mutual clients;
- Understand and manage the risks that affect us both;
- Jointly generate economic value.
To achieve this, we commit to the following principles:
- SIPPs are, by their very nature, bespoke. So are the solutions your clients are looking for, so we’ve designed our service model and products to give you the flexibility you need.
- Retirement plans are for the long term. Backed by our diligence, understanding and superior service standards, we protect your clients’ interests for the lifetime of their pension plan.
- We treat every customer as an individual – and that commitment extends to our intermediary partners, business partners, suppliers and even our own employees. What’s more, we treat all our stakeholders with respect, and never lose sight of our ultimate goal: to deliver standout service to all our members.
- We put Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles at the very heart of our business, and only work with counterparties who share this commitment. We work with our customers to find practical solutions to their problems and focus on maintaining relationships to keep them informed, involved and in control.
- We’re proud to say we operate a service centre. That’s because we believe our pension administration staff are best placed to deal with the many basic questions and changes that arise every single working day, freeing up our specialist resources to focus on investment transactions, risk control and more complex technical matters.
- Our culture is built on ongoing learning, development and improvement. Because people are critical to this culture, we train them relentlessly to ensure they have the skills they need now and in the future. We also invest heavily in our technology, processes and control environment. In this business, the best people need the best tools to succeed, so that’s exactly what we give them.